The Radio Show on a Mission to Ignite a Wellness Revolution.
Our society perpetuates hysterical busyness, hubristic doing, anxiety, and disconnection on many unfortunate levels. We are bombarded with misguided, life-depleting nutritional information. Our environment is toxic, our food and healthcare systems, economic and political systems are broken and yet every single one of us must now be strong and healthy, have mental clarity, be embodied, sense our deep interconnectedness, and act wholeheartedly and with fierce intention if we are to survive the storms ahead and steer humanity in collaboration with Mother Earth in a life-affirming direction.
Revolutionary Wellness Talk Radio is devoted to amplifying the voices of inspiring visionaries of our time that are sharing their passions with the world. It is a radio show seeking to trouble us with some of the challenges we face in these times, seeking to explore new insights, open up new places of power and invite us to become curious about a variety of paths we might take toward personal, communal, and global health and wellness. Thank you for joining us on our journey to ignite a wellness revolution and help foster and support global consciousness evolution!
Tune in on Thursdays at 2 PM Pacific Time on VoiceAmerica Health and Wellness or access episodes on demand for free any time.
Revolutionary Wellness Talk Radio Resource Links:
- Emily Frost’s Love Your Nature
- Dr. Natascha Campbell-McBride’s GAPS
- Sally Fallon’s Nourishing Traditions
- Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn and The Center for Mindfulness
- John O’Donahue reading “Beannacht:”
- Heirs to Our Oceans
- Jessica Prentice’s Local Food Wheel
- Les Jensen’s New Human Living
- Susan Olesek’s Enneagram Prison Project
- The Emergence Network
- 9 Prisons One Key
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff on Roundup
- Sachamama Center for Biocultural Regeneration
- Center for Babaylan Studies
- The Masters Center for Transformation
- Day Schildkret Morning Altars
- Weston A. Price Journal, Summer 2015, Vaccination Issue
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield and The Pathological Optimist Film
- Dr. James Perkinson’s Radical Descipleship Essay
- Dr. Bayo Akomolafe’s We Will Dance with Mountains Course
- Elegant Disintegration with Leny Strobel and Bayo Akomolafe
In this final episode of Revolutionary Wellness Talk Radio, we speak again with Dr. Leny Strobel and Dr. Bayo Akomolafe about "elegant disintegration".
- PRECIPICE with Annie Levin: Laila Johnson and Gavain U'Prichard
We will speak with Laila Johnson and Gavain U'Prichard, creators of "The World's Wake" an old-time radio show style podcast that imagines a not-too-distant future in the United States in which things are very different from today.
- PRECIPICE with Annie Levin: a conversation with Tony Albrecht
On this episode we speak with Tony Albrecht, attorney, entrepreneur, blogger, and co-founder of ACSAC, a support group for creative people.
- PRECIPICE with Annie Levin: a conversation with Alnoor Ladha
On this episode we will speak with Alnoor Ladha, executive director of The Rules, (/TR), a global network of activists, organizers, designers, coders, researchers, writers and others dedicated to changing the rules that create inequality and poverty around the world.
- Radical Wholeness: A conversation with Philip Shepherd
In this episode we will explore Philip Shepherd's new book called Radical Wholeness that shows that the primary deficiency inflicted on us by our culture is the inability to feel wholeness--in the self, the body, and the world around us.
Revolutionary Wellness Talk Radio and Magazine is offered as a gift. It is here online for free for everyone. We use minimal advertising and the ads you see or hear about on the radio show are those in alignment with the vital vision, mission, and intention of working toward the healing and awakening of the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, social, and scientific potential of humanity, in harmony with nature, for the highest good of all of life.
Please consider supporting this work by sharing it with your networks. This is a powerful way we can work together to share the messages of inspiring change-agents of our times and bring monumental change to the world.
There are production costs associated with Revolutionary Wellness Talk Radio and Magazine and we are grateful to those who have supported us. If you would like to join our supporters, you can do so by clicking on the link below. Thank you so much!